Our Wedding Day

Bride and MOH Flops... =) We wore these at the reception...

Wedding rings and Invitation

.. was really a nervous bride

..but my sister still asks me to pose for her.. =)

with the wedding coordinators from GENLEE EVENTS. These girls were really a big help for the wedding. I didn't need to worry about the wedding stuffs on the day itself. Ms. Gen, the business owner was also very friendly and accommodating. I actually hired their service for "on the day coordination", but she guided me all through out my planning.

whew! I'm so nervous...

My parents are all set for the event.. =)

can't wait to see my groom... =)

My Dearest... =)

The wedding was really great. All the things were handled properly by our coordinator. Wonderful songs for the reception were performed by SJT Strings. Our Emcee, Maycee c/o Genlee Events was a big transformation from the hotel to the reception. I loved how she hosted the program. Hubby and I were just too tired smiling at the camera. Sad part was, we were not able to talk and entertain some guests, because we were really too busy following the program proper, time frame, and the photographers instructions... =) But I know our guests expected it. =) Can't share all of our pictures, but I have selected some great pics taken by Decisive Moments (Little Dreams). By the way, we've got 6 DVDs of our wedding pictures, with about three folders each DVD, and around 500+ pictures each folder! woah!

Our Bridesmaids, flower girls, ring bearers, and groomsmen, with the Maid of Honor and Bestman. From Left to right: Front Row: Krizia Luague, Raine Suarez, Charmel Eusebio, Micali Galimba, and Quintin Eusebio. Bridesmaids: Ferlaine Avila, Crystal Bandiola, Laiza Visda, Vaeyboni Manapsal, Beverly Ambrocio, MOH Danica Visda, Bride and Groom, Bestman Jon de Leon, Groomsmen: Carl Visda, Ejay Eusebio, Florence Capili, Jonad Parado, and Mikko Manapsal


Comments