My BaBy BuMp! Week 16


We planned to take my tummy pics weekly, but we totally forgot to do so. =) Until my sister Danica asked me to pose for her. My tummy just got obvious on my 16th week. Thanks to her, we already have one pic. Haha!


Week 16:

My Body:
  • I now weigh 133 lbs, and I am not afraid to gain some more. I am absolutely okay, just by thinking that I am going through these changes for our baby. I am starting to have pimples on my face, hhhmmm.. I admit I feel bothered sometimes. =) But they say it's also normal.
  • I thought I felt my tummy rumbling, but wow, it was undeniably, my baby moving! I felt quickening for the first time this week, and I was happy that my hubby also felt that. He was rubbing my tummy when we felt the quickening thing. I guess baby wanted both of us to feel that he/she is just inside.

Our Baby:
  • Our baby is about 4.5 inches and weighs 3.5 ounces.
  • His head-to-body ratio is starting to even out, as the rest of their body - including their arms and legs (the better to kick me with.. ;p) plays catch-up. (source: Baby Gaga on Facebook)

Source: Baby Gaga on Facebook

Comments