On Being a Wife


My life was so much different when I was single, living with my parents, my sister, and was just earning for myself. I used to think of what changes could possibly happen by the time I get married? What's better about being a wife than being a girlfriend? What makes being a wife special than being single?

Well, being a wife is not that easy.  You have to stand by your husband even if the situations would hurt you sometimes. You would encounter problems that you never expected. =)

I had to give up my job to make myself ready for pregnancy, a close, trusted friend unfortunately fooled us about money, and someone (sssh.. that's my hubby ;p), UNEXPECTEDLY lost his job. I got pregnant (blessing in the  middle of crisis.. ;p), and we had to deal with some other problems here and there.

But, the best and happiest part about the problems, is when both of you are still together and STRONGER after you have surpassed the trials that came. My husband found a new job, we have started living in our own HOME, without the hassles of paying monthly rents, where we were also able to put up a mini store. We still have five months to save and wait for our dear baby. =)

So, I wanna say, I LOVE being a wife.

I love being a wife to a man who complements my strengths and weaknesses. Even if we disagree on other things, we're still united.

Now, I can't wait to be a mom.. =)







Comments

  1. Hello guys add me on fb nmn PCOS dn ako nid klng my mkausap bout PCOS THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment