Family Day: Baby Bump on Week 20

We had the best and most exciting Eat-All-You-Can lunch at City Buffet in SM City Fairview last Saturday. My father had just arrived from Guam, and it was the first time that he saw me after the wedding, and after knowing that I am now pregnant. =)

Here's my father and me..


Lunch was fun, and all of a sudden, became my mom's birthday celebration. Although, her birthday is still on the 26th. We just found out that they also have these singing restaurant crews and a cake if you're with someone celebrating his/her birthday. So my father requested for it, too. Just for fun... ;p


Here are some pics that I had with my hubby and my sister:

 
Hubby, me, and my tummy @ 5 months... =)
yummy tempura with my sister Danica.. =)

Hubby, Sister, and me... =)

I do not have the food pics, but, I must say, this is one of the best buffet restaurant that we've tried so far. They serve different Asian Cuisines, we paid P399.00/ person from 12nn to 3pm, and it was worth it. "Unlimited Everything" including drinks (self service) and desserts. Oh well, I can't put everything to detail, all I can say is that I will surely recommend this restaurant to my friends and family.



Comments