PCOS and Baby II

When I wrote PCOS and Baby (http://lovelledeleon.blogspot.com/2012/05/pcos-and-baby.html?m=1) a year ago, aside from showing the world how happy I am because of my pregnancy, what I really wanted was to inspire other women who are suffering from stress and pressures because of this condition.

I never expected that this will reach a lot of people, but I guess I have achieved what I really wanted then. Since I published it, I can no longer count how many friends I’ve gained and women/ wives (and husbands) that I have inspired.

Just this morning, I saw a lot of unread messages in my personal Facebook account, in a folder I just accidentally opened. I saw messages as late as last year, which were filtered because senders are not in any way connected to me or any of my friends. I guess that happened because of the strict filtering option on Facebook. I did my best to reply to each messages. I am really sorry for some who were already losing hope. There were also good news from women who said that their medications were successul, and are now pregnant.

I have created a new Facebook Group, PCOS CYSTERHOOD PHILIPPINES to be able to connect with women with the same condition, this is also open to women from other countries.

Just like my PCOS and Baby post, I am not expecting this FB Page to gain many likes, my intention is to help others, just by simply giving them inspiration.

Medications/ treatments that will be posted in this page should not be considered complete or as a substitute to a medical advice.




Comments

  1. hi inadd po kita sa fb mrs lovelle nbasa ko po ung blog mu may pcos den pu ako

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment