PCOS and Baby
Nine years ago, I had been diagnosed to have PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, but, what does PCOS mean? I started to feel uncomfortable when my monthly period stayed for two months straight. It was too light, that it comes only in the morning, and stops in the afternoon. I was afraid to ask my mom to accompany me to a doctor, so I went to an OB-Gyne by myself. I went to an OB-Gyne who knows my family, so I would be more comfortable during check ups. After some questions and family health background, she requested me to undergo a Transvi, or Transvaginal Ultrasound. This is a type of pelvic ultrasound used to look at a woman's reproductive organs, including uterus, ovaries, cervix, and vagina. It uses and internal probe or transducer for closer access to the structures that needs evaluation. After my ultrasound, the doctor told me that I have this thing called PCOS. T...


Comments
Post a Comment